VOW HEALTH CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
These VOW HEALTH Customer Terms & Conditions govern your order, and our performance, of the
services we make available from VOW.health – Ranka pasiekiama sveikata (the “Site”) and
mobile app, operated by UAB “Ligu prevencija” (“we”/“us”/
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER FOR SERVICES TO US YOU
AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT SUBMIT
ANY ORDERS FOR SERVICES TO US.
You acknowledge and agree that the Services are not a substitute for emergency medical services,
actual medical diagnosis, or consultation with a doctor and that the information contained in the
Report does not constitute medical advice and/or recommendations for medical treatment and you will
not rely on it as such.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND CONTACT METHODS
We are a company UAB “Ligu prevencija” registered in Vilnius, Lithuania. Our company
registration number is 305662669 and our registered office address is Vilkpedes g. 9 – 115, Vilnius
You may contact us by using this email address: email@example.com
If we need to contact you, we will do so by writing to you at the email address you provided to us in
INFORMATION ABOUT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions do not apply to:
(a) our processing of personal data we collect from you, or that you to provide to us. Instead,
We may revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. The version of
the Terms which exist at the time you place your order will be the terms that govern the Services
contract. Please check this page before you submit an order for Services, as this version may be
different from the version(s) which applied to the previous order(s) for Services you submitted.
References to the Terms in this document refer to the Terms as amended and updated and in place from
time to time.
UAB “Ligu prevencija” Services are not available to customers in locations outside the
EU. Customers access our Site and the Services on their own initiative and are responsible for
compliance with local laws.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVICES
The services which you are ordering consist of:
Taking a blood sample at home or in the office on arrival by a licensed nurse (as further detailed in
Blood testing which is carried out by a Laboratory (as further detailed in clause 8); and
Preparation of a report containing general healthcare and lifestyle advice relating to the type of
blood testing carried out by the Laboratory (“Report”) produced by an external doctor
(as further detailed in clause 9) which will be presented to you via your Account dashboard.
Blood samples could be taken at home or at the office by the licensed nurse if requested as an
additional service. Nurses who have all necessary licenses for such services will be provided by our
selected partner clinic. The blood testing is carried out by a partner Laboratory. We reserve the
right to change the Laboratory from time to time without notice and there could be more than one
Laboratory that is providing such service for our clients. We will pay the Laboratory directly for
the blood testing services on your behalf at a cost.
The Report will be prepared by an external doctor engaged by us who is both registered and holds a
license to practice (“Doctor”). We do not guarantee that the Doctor who provides the
Services in respect of one order will be the same as the Doctor who provides the applicable aspects
of the Services in respect of a subsequent order. We will pay the relevant Doctor directly for this
service on your behalf.
10. If you have any questions about the Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a
consultation with our team. The Services do not include any telephone or in-person consultation with
11. We will endeavor to ensure that the Doctor and the Laboratory, perform the Services with the best
skill, care, and diligence in accordance with best practice in their profession.
SUBMITTING ORDERS AND FORMATION OF CONTRACT
12. To submit an initial order, you must register for or log in to your account on the Site (“Account”)
and, via your personal profile dashboard, provide the requested information.
13. Our acceptance of your order for Services will take place when we email you the confirmation, at
which point a Services contract will come into existence between you and us on the basis of these
VOW HEALTH Terms & Conditions. You confirm that you request immediate performance of this
contract for Services.
14. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you about this by email and we, on behalf
of the Laboratory and the Doctor, will not charge you for the Services (or shall refund you). For
example, in the case of unexpected limits on resources which we, the Laboratory or the Doctor could
not reasonably plan for. You acknowledge that a refund of any amounts paid will be your only
available remedy if we are unable to accept your order after it has been placed.
15. For Customers not opting for our subscription product, if you request further blood tests
(including re-tests), each such request constitutes an additional and separate order which we will
notify you as being accepted by us pursuant to these VOW HEALTH Terms & Conditions.
16. For Customers opting for our subscription product, your initial order constitutes acceptance of
the VOW HEALTH Terms & Conditions for all subsequent tests.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
17. The price of the Services (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages of
the Site when you placed your order. We will provide you with an invoice on request, which, as per
clauses 8 and 9 will set out the blood testing services and, where relevant, the Doctor’s
costs of the Report preparation.
18. Payment of the price of the Services shall be made at the time you place the order. We will not
accept your order for Services until payment has been received by us. As per clauses 8 and 9, we
will pay the relevant amounts to the Laboratory and the Doctor on your behalf.
19. For Customers opting for our subscription product, Payment for subsequent tests will take place
on the next test date specified in your dashboard.
BLOOD TESTING PROCESS
20. Once the onboarding process will be finished, you will be contacted by the selected clinic
personnel to agree on the date and time when you are able to come to the clinic to give the blood
sample. The blood testing process will take place in the laboratory-based on your selected plan on
the VOW HEALTH web or mobile application.
21. We anticipate that the Report will typically be available within 5 working days from the date
your blood sample is received by the Laboratory. We will notify you by email and in some cases with
an SMS message that your Account dashboard has been updated accordingly.
22. The Report is prepared solely on the basis of your blood sample and the information which you
have provided to us, without access to your full medical records. The report will be tailored to you
23. This means that (i) you must not rely on the Report to diagnose or treat suspected or actual
medical conditions; and (ii) you are solely responsible for any actions you do (or do not) take
before and after receiving the Report, and when you take (or do not take) such actions.
24. We recommend that you always consult an appropriate medical professional for advice on your
specific circumstances and situation, in particular before adopting any of the general healthcare of
lifestyle advice offered in the Report or otherwise via the Services.
25. You accept that any incomplete or inaccurate information on your health profile may lead to
incomplete or inaccurate interpretation and healthcare and lifestyle advice.
26. You assume full responsibility for reading, and drawing conclusions from the results and Report
obtained from the use of the Services (including the Report and your Account dashboard) and
understand that we do not offer follow-up consultations based on the results.
YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE SERVICES CONTRACT
You have the right to cancel the Services contract in the following scenarios and subject to the
conditions in these VOW HEALTH Terms & Conditions:
(a) If you have changed your mind about the Services. See clauses 27–30 for more information
(b) If the Services are performed late or in breach of clause 11, you may have a legal right to get
the service re-performed or to end the contract and get some or all of your money back. See clauses
31 – 32 for more information here.
Exercising the right to change your mind
27. Subject to clause 28, you will have no right to cancel the Services contract and receive a refund
if we have made available the Report via your Account dashboard within 14 days of the day after we
have accepted your order pursuant to clause 13; as we, the Laboratory and the Doctor would have
fully performed the Services contract as it relates to your order. This provision will apply in a
similar manner to each subsequent re-test that you request and order we accept.
28. If you have a right to cancel the Services contract and wish to do so, you must email us at
email@example.com with details of your order (including the date it was accepted, your name, and any
order reference number we provided to you) and a clear statement that you wish to cancel your
Services contract, in either case before the expiry of the 14 day period referred to in clause
29. If you cancel a Services contract within this 14 day period, you will subject to any deduction
after the date on which we were informed about your decision to cancel the Services contract, we
30. We reserve the right to deduct the following reasonable amounts which we consider to be in
proportion to what Services have been performed up until the point you communicate cancellation to
If your blood sample has not been yet taken at the Laboratory before the date that we receive notice
of your decision to cancel the Services contract, we will refund you 100% of the relevant Service
If the sample was already taken at the Laboratory, the refund is not applicable; or
All other circumstances will be assessed on a case by case basis. In any event, you will not incur
any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We have done something wrong
31. Apart from your cancellation rights above:
If the Service is not otherwise carried out to the standard outlined in clause 11, you can require
repeat performance or, where we, the Laboratory, or the Doctor are unable to perform the repeat
Services within a reasonable time, a refund of an appropriate amount.
32. Nothing in these VOW HEALTH Terms & Conditions will affect any statutory or other rights you
are entitled to the law.
OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE SERVICES CONTRACT
33. We may end the Services contract at any time by written notice to you if:
(a) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with the information that is
necessary for us, the Laboratory, and the Doctor to provide the Services;
(b) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow the Laboratory to contact you and agree on the date
and time of your visit to the clinic.
34. If we end the Services contract in circumstances set out in clause 33, we will (on behalf of the
Laboratory and the Doctor, as appropriate) refund any money you have paid in advance for Services
that have not been provided, but we may at our sole discretion deduct or charge you a reasonable
amount as compensation for costs we, the Laboratory and/or the Doctor have incurred or will incur as
a result of ending the Services contract, including any extra work that is required as a result of
the circumstances set out in clause 33.
35. By placing your order, you agree and represent to us that you are legally capable of entering
into this binding agreement between you and us; that you are at least 18 years old.
We shall have no liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions in any information
provided by you in connection with the Services, or any action taken by us, the Laboratory, or the
Doctor at your direction. Omissions include pertinent medical information without which the doctor
is unable to produce a reasonable report based on the available results.
36. By placing your order, you acknowledge the potential impacts and risks of giving your own blood
sample at the Laboratory, and that (subject to clause 37) you are proceeding on the basis that you
accept full responsibility for any outcomes or consequences that may arise from this.
37. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are not a substitute for actual medical diagnosis or
consultation with a doctor and that the information contained in the Report does not constitute
medical advice and/or recommendations for medical treatment regarding any aspect of your health,
medicine intake, nutrition or lifestyle.
38. You acknowledge that the Report and that the information contained in it may not be comprehensive
(including information that would be obtained through blood testing but was not identified in your
Report for any reason).
39. You acknowledge and agree that in rare cases, viable blood samples cannot always be taken from
the blood sample actually provided. Services will be deemed successfully performed if the Doctor
believes there is sufficient information in the blood test results to produce a report, in which
event no further tests will be carried out.
40. You acknowledge and agree that minor inter-laboratory variability exists. Consequently, where
minor results variability is seen, for example upon tracking an individual test over time, such
minor variability is tolerated and you assume overall responsibility for overseeing your long-term
trends. You also agree that on occasion, because of inter-laboratory variability, minor changes may
throw two adjacent test points narrowly inside and outside of the ‘normal’ reference
range but are essentially indicating insignificant variation.
41. If we fail to comply with these VOE HEALTH Terms & Conditions, we are not responsible for the
direct loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our
failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that
it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
42. Services are only supplied for domestic and private use. If you use the Services with our
consent, written or otherwise, for any commercial, business, or re-sale purpose we will have no
liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business
opportunity, or any other form of indirect loss.
43. If you receive the Services via any commercial, business, or re-sale third party channel, we will
have no liability to you for any such third party’s provision of the Services to you which
will be entirely governed by the agreement between you and the third party.
44. If you receive third party services as part of a follow-up consequent to the results received as
part of the VOW HEALTH Services, clause 43 applies.
45. If you receive third party doctor advice as part of a follow-up consequent to the results or
doctor report known as VOW HEALTH Services, clause 43 applies.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
46. Assignment and other dealings: You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these
VOW HEALTH Terms & Conditions without our prior written consent.
47. Waiver: if we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these
VOW HEALTH Terms & Conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of you
breaking the Services contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it
will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
48. Severance: Each of the paragraphs of these VOW HEALTH Terms & Conditions operates separately.
If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are invalid, illegal, or unenforceable,
the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
49. Third Party Rights: The Services contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any
rights to enforce any of its terms.
50. Governing Law/ Jurisdiction: These VOW HEALTH Terms & Conditions Terms are governed by
51. Online Dispute Resolution: If you are not happy with how we have handled a complaint in relation
to the Services, you may submit a dispute for online resolution to the European Commission Online
Dispute Resolution platform. You can find this platform and more information about it here: