VOW Health allows you to conveniently register for tests and store all their results, along with expert explanations, in one safe, easily accessible place on the Internet.
To start using the platform, you need to register on it. The system will allow you to conveniently select the desired testing plan and frequency. On the provided map, you can easily choose the most convenient laboratory for providing a blood sample.
In the system, we will ask you several questions, the answers to which will be extremely important for our specialists when evaluating the results of your blood test results. After analyzing them, you will receive a message that you can already see the clearly presented results and doctor's recommendations in your account. You will then have the opportunity to ask your doctor questions.
Anyone over the age of 18.
After logging in to the created account, you will be able to see the results of your blood test and doctor's recommendations. Also, keep track of your health trends over time.
After registering on the platform, we will provide all the addresses and contacts from which you can choose the most suitable and closest option for you. Once the location has been selected, the administrator of the selected clinic will contact you regarding the time of the visit.
After registration, your contact details are automatically provided to the clinic of your choice. Its representatives will contact you within one working day to arrange a convenient time for your visit.
The best way to prevent disease is to have your health checked regularly. Therefore, one-time blood tests are not recommended. However, there is an option on our platform to cancel your subscription at any time.
1. It is recommended that blood be given in the morning until 12 noon, preferably from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. It is important to be awake 1 hour earlier to fully wake up the body.
2. It is recommended to fast for 8-12 hours before the procedure. The day before the blood is given, you can eat and drink normally, but it is advisable to avoid particularly fatty, sweet and spicy foods and alcohol in the evening before the blood tests, as they may affect the quality of the blood sample in the morning.
3. Do not eat or drink coffee or tea in the morning before a blood test. Non-carbonated water without sweeteners will not affect the test results. In addition, chewing gum should not be chewed before or during the blood donation procedure.
4. It is recommended to avoid medications and food supplements as much as possible for 3 days before testing. If you are unable not to take certain medicines, tell the person taking the blood.
5. The hand from which the blood was taken must not be used to lift heavy objects or exercise for a couple of hours. This helps to reduce the chance of a hematoma or bruising after the procedure.
For the insurance to compensate for blood tests, it is recommended to contact the insurance company to find out what the insurance plan you have (they will pay half or all price of the tests) and the balance of the money. After registering on the VOW Health platform and completing the blood test you will receive an invoice by e-mail, which will need to be submitted to the insurance company. Also, invoices are always visible in your profile.
Many insurance companies have systems that allow you to view insurance data and manage invoices by yourself.